Friday, February 17, 2012

I remember the old days when the family of generations would gather in the parlor and we would all stand round the piano while my mother played Silent Night and we would all sing together, the young and the old, and no one was ever off key or if they were no one noticed because of the love and the deep sense of tradition that made us all one in that one warm bubble of a moment. It's not like that anymore and is unlikely to be again. I'd give almost anything for one more moment like that.

Pax,
N.

6 comments:

Anji said...

I came upon your blog because of the next blog button.

They don't make moments like that anymore.

I read your other posts on the page too.

hugs

WNelWeb said...

Thanks, Anji! And thanks for stopping by!
Pax,
N.

McRaven said...

I remember when we would all get together and say the Rosery. Things have changed so much. I am no longer Catholic. :)

WNelWeb said...

Things do change indeed. More often than not that is a good thing, I think.
Thanks for stopping by!
Peace,
N.

Anonymous said...

i would to love too have that feeling.

sally12 said...

bijoux de sac louis vuitton
boucle chanel
boucle juicy
boucle louis vuitton
boucle tiffany
boucle vivienne
bracelet chanel
bracelet juicy
bracelet louis vuitton
bracelet tiffany
collier chanel
collier juicy
collier tiffany
collier vivienne
main bracelet chanel
porte cles chanel
porte cles louis vuitton