Monday, January 28, 2008

Meanwhile...

I have not posted in quite a while. It isn't that I haven't had anything to say, it's that I haven't committed the time to say it or the mind to formulate the sentences. I prefer to think this has been a matter of choice on my part, but I'm not really sure.

Much has happened in my life and things are not the same, but they feel that way. Maybe that is part of the reason for the long silence as well. Maybe there are other reasons or maybe no reason at all. I'm not sure at this point.

Regardless, I plan on writing something of substance soon. I don't want to be forgotten, especially by me!

:)

I started this blog as an adjunct to therapy and it worked fine that way. It has grown a bit into more than that and I'd like to continue that growth. It would be good to have more readers as well, but to get those, I need to post a lot more and comment a lot more on other blogs.

That takes work, doesn't it? I'm not big on work, but I'm working on it.

Thoughts?

Pax,
Nelson

8 comments:

lb said...

Dont worry.. everyone has that writing "funk" every once in a while. we all get through it.

Anonymous said...

Hell, I can't get past post number one.. so don't worry. You'll find the words again.

WNelWeb said...

Thank-you both for the encouragement. I do appreciate it.
Pax,
N

Anonymous said...

I can't agree with Ludie and Sarah...the writing funks are there. What's important is that you're voicing your funk (if that makes ANY sense). What I mean is, some people just disappear and then come back to their blog like nothing happened, not caring about their audience; others, like you, write through their blockage. And hey, if you're really stuck, you can always find some dorky meme to pass the time ;)

WNelWeb said...

What you say makes sense. I think we all have our own ways to get through.
Thank-you, my Muser...
You're all lovely people. It is a pleasure to know you.
Pax,
N.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are doing well. We all go through rough spots, and I hope yours comes to an end soon.

Getting blog readers does take work. However, the work of the really important things in life (wife, kids, job) has to taken care of first. Most people understand that.

WNelWeb said...

Right you are sir!
Pax,
N.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.