Monday, August 18, 2008

been not bloggin'

'been not bloggin'
not for a while,
'been not bloggin'
ain't had no style.
been doin' other stuff
been readin' other things.
'been not bloggin'
in a mighty long while.

(Perhaps to the tune of "Been caught stealin" by Jane's Addiction. Perhaps not.)

Haven't posted any words in a while. Well, that will soon change. I promise. The big question is, "Does anybody care?" aside from me, that is. I write here primarily for myself but I welcome comments and, of course, readers.
More or less soon.

Thoughts?

Pax,
N.

4 comments:

lb said...

life can be hard for something as easy as blog readin' as it were. but rest assured my friend.. you at least have one reader that checks the rss feed every day!

WNelWeb said...

Rock & Roll Brother L!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I care!! I care!! I may not comment as often, but I read every single word...

:)

WNelWeb said...

I'm glad to know that, my friend. I truly am.