Monday, May 12, 2008

Time

And before you know it...

Time is not what it once was. I know you will say it is my perception of time which has changed and not time itself, but this is untrue. There are days now which are made only of hours. There are days now which are made only of minutes. Still more days that are made of nights. And some of them are endless, sleepless, listless (You know, I've never head of something being listful before: have you? Lustful, maybe...) and full with weariness.

All time is now relative and subjective.

Ah, but when I look into those eyes looking up at me with perfect trust and love...

Yeah, it's worth it...

Thoughts?

Pax,
Nelson

4 comments:

lb said...

Like anything else in life, the feelings associated with it are nothing more than the manifestation of whatever it pulls together in your brain. but isnt that enough?

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....I wanna read a comment from Ludie post partum...then again, that might be an oxymoron.

:)

I always thought time was a human invention...no?

WNelWeb said...

L: OK yes. OK.
R: Yes it is a human invention. That's what's so ironic!
Pax,
N

WNelWeb said...

RE: my last response.
Really tired, not sure what i'm saying.
Glad you both commented.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
N.