Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby fever day 5

Laura spent last night in the hospital with Samuel and I stayed home and got some much needed sleep. Our son Walter stayed with some friends.
This morning, Laura brought the baby home.

And the baby is home now! Last diagnosis was bronchiolitis.

Thank you God and the staff at VA Baptist Hospital, Pediatrics.

I just learned from my friend at Musings that my friends Ludie and Sarah are now the proud parents of a baby girl as of this morning! So congratulations to them!

Good day for all of us.


Pax,

Nelson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear Samuel is home...May 17th was a positive day, no?

Thank you for the congratulations...we are home and recovering slowly.

At least tonight we can both kiss our kids at home. :)

WNelWeb said...

I just realized this day was also my father's birthday. And one day before he died. Life is funny, ain't it?