Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Knife

In about 10 hours (11:45 am, my time), I go under the knife. Minor surgery (oxymoron if ever there was one) to fix my lower legs, left shoulder and possibly my left wrist. Not a big deal, but I'm a little nervous. I'm certain all will be well, but still, I've got a little bit of a hinky feeling...
Ghah!
Fuck it: wish me good luck if you read this prior to the event and speedy recover if it is after the fact.
And if you never read it: well, OK then.
Pax,
Nelson

8 comments:

lb said...

Good luck sir! come back in one piece.

WNelWeb said...

Thanks, Ludie!

Anonymous said...

Good luck...good vibes and happy health coming your way.

Anonymous said...

There's two really good parts to this. ONE: That you'll be better, stronger, and faster when it's all over with. And, TWO: I won't be left all alone on the ICC team with no idea what I'm supposed do while you recover. Whew. Happy Convalescing, Skipper!

WNelWeb said...

As John Carter of Mars once said, "I still live!"

Thanks everybody!
More when I can type gooder! ;)
Pax,
Nelson

lb said...

Congrats on making it out alive!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on living!

WNelWeb said...

Living is still way better than the alternative, even if I have to type one-handed. I'm doing much better now and look forward to the day when I can rejoin life. I will be better, stronger and faster, or at least the way will be open for me to get that way. My wife has taken to calling me 'Steve' after Steve Austin, The Six Million Dollar Man. If my Dad was still with us, he'd probably call me 'Six' ("Go git 'em, Six!" I miss you, Daddy!)

Thanks for all the good wishes, thoughts and prayers. Ya'll is good peoples and I'm pleased to call you friends!

Pax,
Nelson (Six)